- Meat-eating animal; the lion is an example of a _
- A professional space traveler
- _ Smoking Man; a character on The X-Files
- Sausage dog
- Patron of Ireland; his feast day is March 17
- The first rule of this film is don’t talk about it
- Wiener _ breaded and pan-fried veal from Austria
- A celebration in which people wear costumes
- Storms with heavy driving snow and strong winds
- Latin word meaning the first inhabitants
- Artificial manmade e.g. fibers
CodyCross mobile game is the best crossword games came out to App Store and Google Play. Fanatee the company which developed CodyCross consist from only 20 employees. But they managed to create packs with 20 groups of questions with 5 puzzles. Answers to the Worlds Puzzles of Planet Earth, Under the Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports, Culinary Arts, Sports, Fauna and Flora, Ancient Egypt, Amusement Park, Medieval Times, Paris, Casino, Library, Science Lab, The 70’s, Pet Shop, New York New York, Popcorn Time, La Bella Roma, Wild West, Airport, Farm, London, Department store, Fashion show, Resorts, Welcome to Japan.
The biggest advantage of this mobile game, is the use of Facebook feature, which helps to synchronize the current status of the game. And when you switch smartphone to Facebook account you stay at the same level of Questions, where you left it in your smartphone.
The most recommended game in App Store and Google Play store with over 10 thousands reviews and counting with 5 stars at most! CodyCross Puzzle is the biggest hit of this season!