- Ancient Greek drinking party now a formal meeting
- Music by composers like Mozart and Bach
- Piracy took place there in the 17th century
- Birthplace of Jesus for Christians
- Michael Jordan’s nickname
- _ Queen of the Desert iconic Aussie movie
- Smallest breed of dog pop it in your handbag
- Anything having to do with the lungs
- _ drill power tool also called a jackhammer
- This type of mammal keeps their young in a pouch
- Kids love this kind of chewing candy
- A sunken boat that remains beneath the waves
- Small round red fruit; juice helps bladder issues
CodyCross mobile game is the best crossword games came out to App Store and Google Play. Fanatee the company which developed CodyCross consist from only 20 employees. But they managed to create packs with 20 groups of questions with 5 puzzles. Answers to the Worlds Puzzles of Planet Earth, Under the Sea, Inventions, Seasons, Circus, Transports, Culinary Arts, Sports, Fauna and Flora, Ancient Egypt, Amusement Park, Medieval Times, Paris, Casino, Library, Science Lab, The 70’s, Pet Shop, New York New York, Popcorn Time, La Bella Roma, Wild West, Airport, Farm, London, Department store, Fashion show, Resorts, Welcome to Japan.
The biggest advantage of this mobile game, is the use of Facebook feature, which helps to synchronize the current status of the game. And when you switch smartphone to Facebook account you stay at the same level of Questions, where you left it in your smartphone.
The most recommended game in App Store and Google Play store with over 10 thousands reviews and counting with 5 stars at most! CodyCross Puzzle is the biggest hit of this season!